lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

"WONDER"land

the first time I went to Disney world I was 5 years old, I remember those butterflies I felt since my dad told to my sister and I “we are going to Disney world on November” I was the happiest kind in Guatemala.  I always used to dream about Disney but that that it was a dream come true.

That day (the day we were living from our house) it was very cold, I was really confused because I was half asleep when my mom went to wake me up, then I remember sitting on the car, when we get at the airport I was almost realizing that I was going to meet mickey mouse.

The airplane was awesome, my mom says that my face was the most amazing face she had ever seen because I was very happy.

We get to Miami and then we took a car to Orlando, it was a huge free way and it was a very long trip, we get to the hotel and spend the night there.

The next day we were going to Disney world, I remember that when I saw the castle, I thought it was the biggest thing I’ve ever saw, everything in there had magic, from the coke to the games.

I thought it was a dream because nothing could be that awesome or big, everything I saw was pretty like in the movies even though the princess amazed me (I was a power ranger kid, but that day even Ariel, Cinderella and Snow White were the most amazing persons I’ve ever met)

My favorite game was that game with the song “it’s a small world, after all” I get into the game at least 6 times. This game was about the world, a lot of kids were singing a song, with all the costumes from their countries. It was amazing.

Then I saw Mickey Mouse, I wanted to speak with him and tell him about how much I admired him because he was a mouse and he could speak. I remember that when I was 5 I saw Mickey’s show every morning before and after going to school, so I wanted to tell him that and ask him where was Pluto this time? If he was doing his adventures as in the show or if he was on the park, but there were a bunch of kids in the line waiting for their autographs so I couldn’t speak that much with him.

I went with every Disney character to ask them about their autographs, I remember I bought a Donald duck book with a pencil, so then they could put their autographs there, it was very expensive so my dad argued about it, but as always he agreed and bought it to me. My dad also bought me Mickey’s ears and to my sister Minnie mouse’s.

It was a great experience, I went back to Disneyland this year and I thought it was going to be a beautiful and great experience like the last time I went, but I get bored easily, there were just baby games. All the things I saw there in my first time I went was enormous and now I only saw those things normally with no excitement. It is pretty sad to think that my dream when I was kid was not my dream or my favorite place in the world because of my age.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario